Thursday, March 4, 2010

Digital Music Instrument

Music is one of the entertainment media. I love to hear songs especially a song that dont have lyrics like symphonics songs or jazz songs. My favorite music instrument is guitar. Honestly, i dont know how to pluck and strum the guitar but i love to learn and play it.



Due to heavy shedule, i wont have enough time to learn and play guitar. Thanks to new technologies around us. I can learn faster and more efficient. Misa Digital Guitar can make my learning process easier for me. Basically, it has wide touchscreen area where it can hold your hand with full fingers stretched. The creator is aiming for a simple and effective instrument where it could provide a minimalistic guitar interface while it still can let user feel like playing a string guitar.



It will help me learn guitar with less pain on my fingers (or the pain is actually lifted) thanks to the string-less design. And the most surprising fact for this Misa Digital Guitar is the Linux-Powered (linux Gentoo 2.6.31) and a MIDI controller. This guitar produce sound just like other guitar. We can set the tone of the sound produce whether acoustic, rock or others.

There are pros and cons about this guitar. Firstly, i could learn faster and i wont feel the pain at alldue to its wide touchscreen. On the other hand, playing this digital music instrument will make me complacent and without realizing i will waste my time. Apart from that, i wont have the real satisfaction of playing guitar as it dont have the actual charestics of a guitar.

Live in college really make me not being me with all the assignments, homeworks, study and all kind of stuffs. I just have basketball to make my life look different with others. So, i've decided to learn how to play guitar just to make my life a bit more different with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment