Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CSCI 101

My name is Zahiruddin Bin Mansor. I come from Pekan which is a royal town in Pahang. However now I'm staying in Casa Apartment in Subang while continue my studies in Taylor's University College Subang Jaya majoring in actuarial science. I admit that computer really help and influence a lot of people's life. However, computer does not really influence my life. For me, computer helps me in my studies and social life. With computer I can widen my knowledge and boost up my computer skills. This can really help me using computers and technologies. Apart from that, through social networking circles such as Friendster, Myspace, Twitter and Facebook I can get a lot of new friends and I can keep in touch with my childhood's friends. I really expected that I could learn and understand more about inside and outside the computer with Mr. Adrian help. Finally, I hope i can get an A for my CSCI 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment